Birth Doula Support
I help prepare families for their birth and postpartum experiences by:
- offering compassion and respect
- understanding your choices and helping you navigate clear, collaborative communication with your care providers
- giving you tips to help create a comfortable, warm atmosphere in any birth setting
- providing evidence-based birth education
- practicing labor positions, breathing, and relaxation techniques
- supporting your partner to be an active participant in birth
- offering resources to prepare the mind and body for birth
- guidance and support for breastfeeding and bottle feeding
Birth Doula Packages Include:
- Prenatal Visits
- Phone & Email Support
- 24/7 on-call Labor Support starting at 38 weeks
- Breastfeeding, bottle feeding & pumping support
- Postpartum Check-In Visits
- Optional photography during your labor & birth
- Optional newborn and/or family photography during our postpartum visit
"As a first-time mom I was very nervous and struggling with all the unknowns that come with trying to prepare for a birth...
I slowly began to see the birth as a sacred thing and looked for ways to make it special, rather than just being afraid of it and seeing it as something to overcome. I think this really transformed my birth experience - I had Amy with me every step of the way during my labor, reiterating that I was safe and taken care of. I was able to have the birth I wanted, and felt so supported throughout...
Cannot recommend more strongly!"